WHY BECOME A MEMBER?
- Because you believe that the Community Sector is essential to the prosperity and well-being of individuals, communities, and the province.
- Because you want capacity building initiatives to be accessible to all Community Sector organizations in every region of Nova Scotia.
- Connecting and Convening:
- Because you want to engage with a diverse network of Community Sector organizations in your region and across NS.
- Because you want to enable local and regional support and initiatives to the Community Sector across the province.
- Because you want to receive regular updates on training, funding and other resources.
VOICE AND IDENTITY:
- Because you want to strengthen the voice of the Community Sector by representing a diverse cross-section of organizations in every region of the province.
- Because you want your voice to be part of Nova Scotia’s strong and influential Community Sector.
- Because you want to ensure the CSCNS remains autonomous and accountable to the Community Sector of NS.
WHO CAN JOIN?
- Nonprofit organizations with annual revenue less than $250,000 – Annual Fee: $50
- Nonprofit organizations with annual revenue less than $500,000 – Annual Fee: $75
- Nonprofit organizations with annual revenue more than $500,000 – Annual Fee: $120
- Individuals who are supporters & friends of the nonprofit sector – Annual Fee: $25
- Public & private sector organizations – Annual Fee: $150
Please note: You can join at any time – your membership is good for a full 12 months. Only member Community Sector organizations are eligible to vote at CSC-NS Annual General Meetings.