CSC-NS can guide organizations on a clear path to successful outcomes by offering a customized strategic planning process. The process includes:
- Review of organizational documents relevant to planning, such as mission, vision, values, current plans, evaluations, studies, and other documents identified by the organization.
- Situational Analysis to document the current status and key issues facing the organization.
- Data Gathering from consultations with organizational stakeholders such as volunteers, clients, staff, funders, and other key informants in order to gain insights and perspectives that inform the planning process.
- Strategic Planning Workshop designed to identify potential goals and priorities.
- Reports to document the pre-planning work and workshop outcomes, and to outline the strategic planning framework created by the process.
To learn more about the value of working with a CSC-NS consultant, contact the office for a confidential discussion about your organizational priorities. Fees are negotiated based upon the work requested. Please contact Laurie Cook, Coordinator of Regional Outreach at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 902-492-4585.
Confidentiality – From initial contact, CSC-NS pledges complete confidentiality to each nonprofit organization that engages our consulting services. This pledge is documented in a Confidentiality Agreement.